Earning opportunities in online games in 2021
In the modern world, we are used to playing games for fun. However, now there are new opportunities not only to have fun, but also to make money online. For example, it is worth noting such a direction as electronic sports – a hobby of hundreds of people that brings in tens of thousands of dollars in income. In addition, some people prefer to spend time in online casino play their favorite entertainment with enthusiasm. In this case, not everyone is risking money – with the help of demo versions it became budget-safe. In this article, you will find out how much users are earning from online games and what the outlook is in that direction.
The main ways to make money on online games
If you remember a writer like Morgan robertson, so his heroes hardly even imagined the idea of virtual gains. Of all the categories of modern virtual entertainment, the most developed are multiplayer online games, in which players interact with each other both in terms of wagering (exchanging game resources or items) and in terms of communication (chats). Each player has their own character, which must be developed by completing tasks, buying clothes, weapons and other in-game items. The balance of the game world assumes that this process will be long so that players do not get stuck. not disinterested in the game, but there are different ways to speed it up or make it easier:
- pump up a character and sell it for real money to other players;
- monotonous exploitation of game resources and their sale for real money;
- sale of game currency received for performing tasks or for accumulated items and resources;
- if the game involves creating new items from existing items, you can sell, again for real money, unique created items.
A multi-million dollar community has formed around video games, which is ready to watch the games pass, read articles and reviews, encourage esports teams, buy virtual items and order. a character upgrade in an online game. All of this also opens up the prospect of potential earnings. Making money from video games is everyone’s job. A lot of people make a big mistake: They think that if they like to play, they will like to work in this field too. Cyber sports people get thousands of dollars not just for playing for fun – they have grueling workouts with a tight schedule before competition. Even your favorite video game can get bored if you play it every day for 12 hours.
Esports career – beginner’s guide
Ordinary people who spend little time playing games or on the Internet generally have a fundamentally misconception about e-sports people. The image of a rather antisocial personality emerges immediately in their head, which does not pull away from the computer or the game console all day, and even depends on the parents, without a stable source of income. As in any other sport, in virtual competitive disciplines regular training is important, repeating the same actions until they are fully automated. A person who is passionate about gambling can improve their skills for days, sacrificing all their free time, which they could use to communicate with friends, study a trade or various hobbies. Here are the main advantages of working in esports:
- The most obvious thing is that a person has the opportunity to earn money by spending time playing their favorite game.
- The opportunity to see the world. There are quite a few good times in the life of an esports player, and travel is just one of them.
- Public acceptance. A large community of fans is formed around cyber sportsmen, they are asked for autographs and joint photos, they are invited to appear in advertisements, which are then broadcast on the Internet and on television.
- A lot of ways to make money. One of the most common misconceptions has to do with the fleeting nature of careers. People fear that after 30 years they will simply not be in demand. Former professional players are successfully converting into streamers, analysts, forecasters at bookmakers.
In theory, such a dream can be fulfilled almost anywhere in the world: to start a career, you need a gaming computer and stable internet access, so that you can improve your skills. Gone are the days of gaming clubs, now you can not only practice without leaving your home but also study recordings of professional matches, as well as discuss strategies on the forums. Many single player online games have a top player rating. If a player climbs to the top of the leaderboard, they will be invited to online tournaments. After winning them, the road to e-sport competitions will open. Another option to get started in esports is to sign a contract with an esports organization and play for a salary. For this you need to prove your skills: winning multiple tournaments or becoming a popular streamer.
Modern computer sports are a new niche that will gain in popularity over time (at least as long as game developers, bookies, and advertisers are interested). An esports star is more than just a good player. Only a combination of certain qualities can lead to such success. You need to be in excellent physical shape, have psychological stability and only focus on winning. Few aspiring players understand that playing sports and reading books will also directly affect professional success.